How To Book MegaBus
I have had problems with megabus before but i still travel with them and am going away in september on mega bus and am trying to get a 1 pound ticket but dont no how to get it
Thank you for your faith in Megabus. Here is how to book Megabus journey.
- Click here to select where you would be traveling from.
- Select your destination and please make sure you select whether this is a single (one-way) journey or return journey.
- What are your travel dates?
- Include how many persons would be travelling with you on this trip
- Do you have a NUS Extra Card, TOTUM discount card or Scottish Concessionary Travellers card? Include it here for a 10% discount.
- At this point, click on the Find Tickets button and the list of available journeys will show up
- Select the route and means (bus, train or ferry) that suits you best
- Make payment with the aid of any major payment card - Visa or Mastercard
- Give a few minutes for your payment to be confirmed
- You will then get a reservation confirmation e-mail with your reservation number that would look like AHG9CWZ.
- Keep this number and email for presentation on your travel date
- If for any reason you want to change your booking, go back to https://uk.megabus.com and click on the Change Trip to do so.
We hope this helps.
Please contact us again, should you require any further information on how to book megabus ticket online.
If you want to, you can also do your booking by calling the ticketing telephone line on:
+44 (0) 900 1600 900
This line is open 7 days a week and between 7am and 10pm.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mega Bus.