Megabus To Paris
Cheapest Coach to Paris From £1
Looking for cheap ticket on Megabus to Paris? Look no further. You can now get tickets to European destinations, including Boulogne, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam from only £1. Yes. One pound.
You can get a Megabus tickets here now, whether you are travelling from London Victoria coach station or Birmingham city or indeed any of the many UK destinations straight to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris from between £1 to £40 on this no frill bus service. Like the regular inter-city service, there is an additional 50p booking fee.
With such a low-cost service from the UK to Paris, you can be sure to save your hard earned cash on value-for money Paris deals. Whether you are a student traveling on a shoe string budget or just dash out on a weekend trip to see the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, or on a Seine river cruise with friends or family, you can do this without breaking a bank. Thanks to Megabus.
Megabus Destinations To Paris
You can get your Megabus to Paris from any of the following cities and towns in the UK. The most popular megabus destinations to Paris include:
- London To Paris (London Victoria coach station to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time is about 8 to 10 hours)
- Aberdeen to Paris (From Aberdeen Bus Station to Porte Maillot Coach park Paris. This journey takes about 22 to 25 hours on the coach)
- Birmingham to Paris (The Priory Queensway Birmingham to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 13 hours)
- Bristol to Paris (From Bristol City Centre, Colston Hall Bus Station, to Porte Maillot Coach park Paris. This journey takes about 13 to 15 hours on the coach)
- Cardiff to Paris (Journey starts from Kingsway Ffordd y Brenin, Cardiff to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 16hrs)
- Manchester to Paris (Journey starts from Manchester, Shudehill Interchange bus station to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 14 to 16hrs)
- Leeds to Paris (The Kirkgate, Leeds, Stand K14 to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 16 to 20 hours)
- Newcastle to Paris (Journey starts from Neville Street Bus Station Newcastle to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 16 to 19hrs)
- Leicester to Paris (Journey starts from Fosse Park Bus Station Leicester, to Porte Maillot Coach park in Paris. Travel time about 13hrs)
You can check to see if you can get to Paris on Megabus from any UK destination here.
Megabus To Paris - Facilities On Board
Travelling on Megabus to Paris no frill service comes with some convenience. It is certainly a good value for money several times over. With every bus to Paris, you get a modern coach, professionally driven with on-board toilets and Free wi-Fi for your internet browsing.
There is also accessibility provision for the mobility impaired. What is more, Megabus always work to see that this standard coach seats brings comfort as much as possible.
For a journey of 8 to 12 hours if you are travelling from London to Paris on Megabus on a fun and friendly environment, it is clearly a great value for money service by any standard.
What if you could make your trip to Paris go even further by visiting up to 60 top Paris attractions hugely discounted. The Paris Sightseeing Pass makes that possible.
Return To Megabus Coach Page From Megabus To Paris
Megabus: Have Your Say!
Have you travelled on the Megabus before? Are you intending to try out this no-frills bus service and have a question or comment? Or you just have a great story about Mega Coach? Share it!
Help improve services on this great resource for budget travelling across the UK.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...